The Attaways

Monday, October 24, 2011

Here's the Challenge


The GREAT 90-Day Challenge

This is my first ever challenge to sponsor and I'm so excited and can't wait to start!!  I'm looking for a group of 5 people to participate in a Beachbody Challenge.  On November 1st, Beachbody will be selling Customer Packs that will include 1 fitness program, 1 Shakeology HD (home direct-automatically sent to you each month unless you tell them otherwise), and 1 FREE month of Club Membership (if you don't want club membership after the first month you will have to cancel but if you decide to keep it you recieve 10% off future orders including the next month's Shakeology).

You will need to order on November 1st and we will start the challenge on November 11th.  Until then, you can sign up at www.michelleattaway.com to sign up for FREE membership.  When you do that, I become your coach and once you fill out your profile, you can enter the SuperGym to log in your workouts.  On 11/1/11 from 6AM PT to 7AM PT, the WOWY SuperGym will pay out $1, 111 to someone who took the Beachbody Challenge! On 11/11/11 login in the WOWY SuperGym at 11:11AM PT and they will pay out $1,111 to someone who took the Beachbody Challenge!  So workout people!

So, I'm looking for my first 5 people to commit to 90 days of working out, drinking Shakeology, and changing their lives for the better.  I will be working out too and I will even create a private Facebook page so we can keep ourselves accountable.

If you are someone who has been thinking about coaching and wants to participate in the challenge, guess what!?!?!  If you purchase a Customer Pack, your first coach fee is waived!  That is a $40 savings!  Monthly fees after that is around $15 a month for 25% off future purchases from Beachbody.

Below are the programs grouped by price.  For example:  if you choose Turbo Jam as your workout, you will receive Turbo Jam, Shakeology (choice of chocolate or greenberry), and a FREE month of Club Membership--all for $160.



Let me know at michelle.attaway75@gmail.com if you are interested at all or have any questions that I could answer.  I'm so excited about this challenge and I hope to hear from you soon!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment